The Boston personal injury lawyers of Jim Glaser Law are skilled and accomplished attorneys who are capable of handling several diverse types of injury claims. We have dedicated attorneys who are prepared to aggressively manage your injury claim to conclusion. From talented trial attorneys to savvy negotiators, our team of lawyers works together to fight for justice for you and your loved ones.
The term “personal injury” encompasses any personal injury, harm, or death to a person. It also includes the related damages the person suffers from the injury, including economic, mental, physical, and emotional damages. Our law firm is dedicated to fighting for your right to recover full compensation for all damages. Call 888-743-2079 to schedule your free consultation with our Boston personal injury lawyer.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Our Boston personal injury lawyers handle a variety of personal injury claims. If you are injured because of the negligence or recklessness of another party, it is important that you seek the advice of an attorney who has experience filing injury claims.
Even though each injury claim is different, attorneys who practice personal injury law every day have a thorough understanding of the laws that govern various injury claims. Furthermore, experienced lawyers have developed a network of experts, investigators, and resources that may be needed to prove negligence and damages in your case. Some personal injury accidents involve complex issues of law, technical questions regarding machinery, or complicated medical issues. You need a Boston personal injury lawyer who understands and who can manage all aspects of a difficult and challenging claim.
Examples of the types of cases our personal injury law firm handles include:
- Traffic-related accidents, including accidents involving cars, pedestrians, motorcycles, bicyclists, commercial vehicles, buses, and dangerous road conditions.
- Premises liability cases, including falls, pool accidents, inadequate security, hotel accidents, and hazardous substances.
- Defective product claims, including medical devices, household goods, toys, appliances, vehicles, furniture, and tools.
- Dangerous drugs, including claims related to talcum powder, Xarelto, hip replacements, Mesothelioma, and vaginal mesh claims.
- Attacks by animals, including dog bites and injuries caused by dog attacks.
- Medical and dental mistakes, including surgical errors, prescription errors, failure to diagnose, birth errors, and failure to perform diagnostic tests.
- Wrongful death claims, including wrongful deaths caused by a traffic accident, medical malpractice, defective products, falls, and animal attacks.
We offer free consultations covering a wide range of personal injury matters. We encourage you to take advantage of a free appointment to learn about your legal rights and your options for recovering money from the party who caused your injury.
Personal Injury Damages Available for an Injury Claim
If you have been injured or your loved one has been injured because of another party’s wrongful conduct, including intentional conduct, recklessness, negligence, or carelessness, you might be entitled to compensation for your damages. Even though money cannot undo what has been done, you deserve to be compensated for your losses. A monetary award is the only thing the law can offer to compensate you for these damages.
In most personal injury cases, you are entitled to compensation for economic and non-economic losses. A typical personal injury claim might include a demand for compensation for:
- Physical pain and suffering;
- Mental anguish, including anxiety, emotional stress, and grief;
- Monetary losses, including travel expenses, lost wages, medical expenses, property damage, and diminished earning capacity or earnings;
- Other incidental expenses related to the accident, injury, or recovery;
- Loss of capacity to enjoy life;
- Permanent disability, including scarring, amputation, disfigurement, and paralysis;
- Loss of consortium, including loss of care, support, comfort, companionship, intimate relations, guidance, and society;
- Future damages, including future lost income, medical expenses, physical pain, and, mental anguish.
Working with an experienced Boston personal injury lawyer can help you increase your chance of maximizing recovery. Our attorneys understand how to document damages to present a convincing case for full compensation.
We are Experienced Boston Personal Injury Lawyers
The attorneys at Jim Glaser Law have substantial experience handling all types of personal injury cases. Contact our office by calling 888-743-2079, by using our Live Chat feature, or by using our contact form to request additional information and your free consultation with an attorney.