Our Personal Injury Attorneys Can Support Your Case
Boston, Massachusetts, is the capital and one of the oldest cities within the United States. The city of Boston is also home to Jim Glaser Law Injury Lawyers, which has served the Boston community with constant dedication and passion toward every person who walks into our office. Our personal injury attorneys understand the worry and stress you may be experiencing after an accident, and we are here to walk alongside you or your loved one during this challenging time.
The team at Jim Glaser Law has dedicated our practice to seeking compensation for victims that have been injured due to the negligent acts of another individual or company. We firmly believe in fighting for our clients. That’s why we are advocates for seeing the people we represent receive the right compensation for their injuries.
An article by Boston.com shared these informational statistics, “The annual ranking identified which of the 200 largest U.S. cities has the safest drivers, placing Boston at the bottom of the barrel at No. 200, down from No.199 in 2014. While the average U.S. driver experiences a collision every 10 years, Boston drivers have an average frequency of getting in one accident about every three years.” Whether you’ve been in a car accident or were injured while on the job, accidents can happen. When they do, you can count on an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer at Jim Glaser Law to assist you on your case.
Types of Injury Cases Our Firm Handles
At Jim Glaser Law, we strongly believe our clients deserve a firm that looks at every intricate detail of each unique case. We use our resources to help clients receive the proper settlement for their injuries. Listed below are various types of cases we handle with a few examples of injuries, but these examples are not limited to these specific injuries alone. We handle a wide variety of injury cases including:
Injuries will vary depending upon the severity of the trauma. Our workers’ compensation lawyers are aware that some injuries are minor, while others take time to recover from. We understand that injuries can result in high medical bills and lost wages, and we are here to fight for your compensation claim. No matter how minor or severe the injury is, you deserve to be compensated for the injuries you suffered due to someone else’s careless actions.
How To Proceed After A Mishap
After an injury, there may be numerous questions about how to proceed. It’s vital to follow these particular steps to increase your chances of a compensation claim. Whether the injury occurred while on the job or in a car accident, follow these steps:
- Assess your surroundings. Were you or anyone else injured? If so, immediately call emergency personnel. If you have been injured on the job, it’s vital to inform your employer of the accident, even if the trauma appears to be minor. If you fail to report the injury, it could lessen your chances of receiving compensation. After you have notified emergency personnel or your employer, call a workers’ compensation lawyer at Jim Glaser Law to evaluate your case.
- Be examined by a doctor. Seeking a medical professional is essential after an accident and can help with a potential claim in the future.
- Request copies of your medical records and billing. Medical documentation can be used in a compensation claim to prove your injuries and possibly cover your medical bills.
- Do not speak with the other party’s insurance company. It’s important not to answer any questions regarding the accident without first speaking with one of our workers’ compensation lawyers.
- Stay calm. Once you have consulted one of our personal injury lawyers, you can relax because we will take care of the case. We want you to focus on healing and returning to your life as quickly as possible.
Injury Lawyers Who Care About Their Clients
It’s challenging to deal with an injury, especially without legal assistance. Our team cares about our clients, and we are passionate about serving our community and helping those who have been injured. When you hire one of our knowledgeable and experienced attorneys you can expect:
- Answers to any questions about your case
- Respect and compassion from our entire staff
- No payment due unless we win a settlement for your case
- Open communication with our attorneys
- Dedicated and hardworking legal representation
- A driven focus on the specific details of your case
- Attorneys who look out for the well-being of every client
You can place your injury case in the trustworthy hands of our team and be confident in knowing that we will fight for the compensation you rightfully deserve.
Speak With An Experienced Attorney from Jim Glaser Law
At Jim Glaser Law, we know exactly what you’re dealing with. Suffering an injury after an accident is difficult enough to handle. We want to take the stress off your shoulders so you can focus on healing. Our personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis, meaning you have nothing to pay unless we win compensation for your injuries. In other words, we don’t get paid until you get paid.
If you or someone you know has been injured on the job, in an automobile accident, slip and fall, or experienced a wrongful death, call us today at (781) 689-2277 for the legal help you need. You can also fill out our form to receive a free consultation.