Cambridge, Massachusetts, is considered to be part of the Boston metropolitan area and home to one of the top prestigious schools in the country, Harvard University. It’s also home to one of the offices of Jim Glaser Law, which has served the Cambridge community with dedication and compassion to every resident who has walked through our doors. Our team is committed to helping those in our community suffering from an injury. Every client is important to us, but more important is the community we have the opportunity to serve daily. Jim Glaser Law Injury Lawyers has helped thousands of clients in the community who have suffered an injury due to an accident. Accidents happen, but when you or a loved one are injured due to the carelessness of another person, you need one of our Cambridge, MA, personal injury lawyers standing beside you. An article by News Channel 22 in 2016 stated, “There were 179 motor-vehicle fatalities between January and June 2016 in Massachusetts. If accidents continue to occur at their current rate, the U.S. could top 400,000 motor vehicle fatalities this year for the first time in nearly a decade.”
Have you or someone you love experienced an injury due to someone else’s negligence in the surrounding area? An unexpected trauma can impact a person’s life permanently, and the constant worry over medical bills and lost wages can be overwhelming. We know the uncertainty of the future after an accident can create immense stress in a person’s life. That’s why we want to help bear the burden our clients face by helping those who have suffered an injury fight for the compensation they deserve.
Jim Glaser Law treats every client with respect and kindness. We understand that you may have countless questions and concerns about your case and are, no doubt, seeking answers. Every question you have can be thoroughly explained by one of our attorneys. Our lawyers are committed to helping individuals who are suffering from an injury, and we strive to handle every case with extensive attention to detail.
Various Accident Cases
Jim Glaser Law believes that every client should receive compensation for their injury. Our experienced Cambridge, MA, personal injury lawyers handle a wide variety of injury cases and are aware of your legal rights after an accident. Our legal advisors represent the following types of cases:
- Wrongful Death
- Auto Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Medical Malpractice
- Dog Bites
- Bicycle Accidents
- Product liability
If you have been in an accident caused by another person’s negligence, you could receive compensation for any injuries you suffered. Our lawyers have the experience and knowledge to help you receive the settlement you deserve.
Steps to Take After an Injury
After an accident has occurred, the uncertainty over what to do next can be overwhelming. If you have been injured in an accident or while on the job, it’s vital you follow these steps to increase your chances of receiving a settlement for your case.
- Report the accident right after it happens. For example, if you were injured at work, inform your employer immediately, even if your injury is minor. If you wait to report the injury, it could decrease the possibility of compensation in the future. If it’s an auto accident, call 911 immediately.
- Have a medical professional evaluate your injuries. In some cases, people wait to seek medical attention, because they are unable to afford it, or don’t feel immediate pain. Seeking the opinion of a medical professional is essential for your overall health after an accident.
- Ask for a copy of your medical records. Medical documentation can be used as evidence for a compensation claim for an injury case. Your medical bills could be covered, and our lawyers can help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
- Never speak to an insurance company unless you have talked with our attorneys. Insurance companies do not look out for the best interests of those suffering personal injuries; instead, they seek the best deal for their company, which usually means less money in your pocket. We want you to receive every dime you deserve for your injury.
- Contact one of our Cambridge, MA, personal injury lawyers. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to handle your case and can assist you in receiving compensation for the injuries you have suffered. No matter how serious or minor the injury may be, if you have been harmed in an accident, you could receive compensation for those injuries.
How To Choose The Right Attorney
Our Cambridge support team, have dedicated themselves to helping every client receive the best settlement for their injury. We have been serving the community for years, and that is why every client can expect:
- Our lawyers are knowledgeable about the laws surrounding injury claims.
- Respect and compassion from our entire staff.
- No payment unless there is a settlement for your case.
- A commitment to helping injured individuals receive the settlement they deserve for their suffering.
- An answer to any questions you may have about your case.
- Open communication with our attorneys, because we want you to be up to date on the progress of your case.
- Attorneys who will fight to get you compensated for your suffering, so you can focus on recovering.
- Attorneys who are ready to represent and assist you throughout the entire process of your case.
Contact Our Office Today
At Jim Glaser Law, we know exactly what you’re experiencing. Our law firm believes in helping our clients by using our vast experience and resources to settle your case. It’s hard enough to handle injuries after an accident. Our attorneys want you to heal, and we will handle the insurance companies to ensure you’re getting the best shot at fair compensation. Our attorneys have dedicated themselves to understanding the unique needs of each individual client. No one deserves to suffer an affliction at the hands of another without being compensated for his or her losses. We are ready to serve you and help in any way we can.
The work our lawyers do for our clients is on a contingency basis, which means you will not pay unless there is a settlement. We don’t get paid until you get paid. If you live in the Cambridge area and have experienced an accident, call us today at (617) 906-8775 or fill out our form for a free consultation. We are ready to help you with your case so that you can return to your life as quickly as possible.