If you’ve recently been injured, you may find yourself reliving the pain and stress of your accident every day. Whether you were injured in a car crash, a construction accident, or even while under the care of your doctor, it’s not uncommon for the healing process to take weeks, months, and sometimes years. And if your injury prevents you from working, you may suddenly find yourself struggling to pay your mounting healthcare bills. You may be wondering, “Do I need a personal injury lawyer after my accident in Boston?”
While you can’t go back in time and prevent your accident from happening, you can take steps to give yourself the best chance of receiving any compensation you are owed. If you’re injured while on the job or due to someone else’s carelessness, the single best thing to do is to reach out to Attorney Jim Glaser at Jim Glaser Law. Attorney Jim Glaser is an experienced accident lawyer who knows how to review the details of your injury to see if you have a case. Most importantly, Jimmy Knows® how to help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
Let’s look at some of the ways you can determine if you need a lawyer after your accident.
Who Can Benefit from a Personal Injury Attorney?
Also known as accident injury lawyers, personal injury attorneys handle a variety of cases involving bodily trauma. They represent a wide breadth of people who sustain injuries in countless different scenarios, such as on the job, on the road, and at medical facilities. Here are some examples of people who can benefit from hiring a bodily injury attorney:
- Workers injured in construction accidents and other job-related activities
- People who slip and fall at hotels, malls, stores, and other places
- Pedestrians and drivers who are injured in car, truck, and motorcycle accidents
- Patients who sustain treatment-related injuries at hospitals, surgery centers, and medical offices
- People who are bitten or injured by dogs and other domestic pets
Does the Field of Specialization Matter When Choosing an Injury Lawyer?
Yes. Not all accident injury lawyers are created equal. Some focus on injuries sustained while on the job while others are skilled at handling medical malpractice cases. Others may take on cases involving motorcycle and car accidents, while also being well-known for winning dog bite cases.
Before you hire a personal accident attorney, it’s important to carefully evaluate the lawyer’s experience handling your type of accident. For example, if you sustain a concussion and broken leg during a fall from a scaffold while working, it’s important to choose an injury attorney like Attorney Jim Glaser with a proven track record of success handling construction accidents.
A Legal Solution You Can Trust
The Jim Glaser Law team is here to serve as your trusted legal advocate. We encourage you to reach out to us to discover why residents in the Greater Boston area and across all of New England turn to us for legal guidance and support. When you work with Attorney Jim Glaser and the rest of our legal team, you can expect the following:
- Experience: Our team has secured millions in personal injury settlements for thousands of residents in Massachusetts and across New England.
- Commitment: Jimmy Knows® is committed to fighting tooth and nail for the best possible outcome with your case.
- Affordable Services: Our legal work is done on a contingency basis, which means you pay nothing unless we win for you.
To learn more about the ways we can make a difference in your life, contact us today for a free case review. We are here for you.