Personal Injury Lawyers in Sharon, Massachusetts
Sharon, Massachusetts, is part of the Greater Boston area and home to Jim Glaser Law Injury Lawyers. The lawyers at Jim Glaser Law have been serving the Sharon community with continuous respect and compassion for every client that walks into the firm. We understand what you’re going through, and our attorneys are advocates for seeing our clients receive the compensation they deserve. No matter how severe or minor your injury may be, you could receive compensation for the trauma you’ve faced. The team of personal injury lawyers at Jim Glaser Law has dedicated their practice to helping those who have suffered an injury. We strongly believe that anyone who has been in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence should receive compensation for their injuries.
The National Center for Health Statistics, which is a department within the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention stated there were “ 92.2 million visits to physician offices for injuries, and it also includes visits for adverse effects of medical treatment.” Have you or someone you love experienced an injury due to someone else’s careless actions? An unexpected injury can place immense stress on an individual and their family and cause uncertainty about what their future will look like. It can be even more stressful when you also have to worry about medical bills and lost wages. We understand the challenges that can arise after an accident and want to assist you with your case.
At Jim Glaser Law, our lawyers handle each case with extreme attention to detail and use our specific skills and knowledge to your advantage. Some of the cases we handle include:
If you or someone you know has been in an accident and suffered an injury, there is a possibility that you could receive compensation. Our legal team has helped numerous clients in our community receive compensation for their injuries. Let one of our attorneys fight for you because you deserve to be compensated for the pain you’ve been forced to endure.
What to Do After an Accident
After an injury has occurred, it can be overwhelming and confusing if you don’t know the proper procedures to follow. It’s important to follow these steps to increase your chances of receiving compensation after your accident.
- Assess the situation. Is anyone injured? If so, contact emergency personnel immediately. If you were hurt while on the job, inform your employer right after the accident. In some cases, people wait to notify their employer if they don’t feel immediate pain. Waiting could hinder your ability to receive compensation for your injury.
- Receive an evaluation by a medical professional. No matter how severe or minor the injury may appear, a proper evaluation is important to your overall health after an accident.
- Request a copy of your medical records after the injury. Medical documentation can be used in your case to help you receive compensation for your injury.
- Do not communicate with the insurance company until you have spoken with one of our attorneys. Insurance companies look out for their best interests over the individual who suffered an injury.
- Contact one of our personal injury lawyers at Jim Glaser Law. With years of experience and knowledge helping clients receive compensation after an accident, we know how overwhelming injuries can be. We want to help lift the burden off your shoulders.
- Don’t panic. After you have spoken with one of our lawyers, you can rest assured that you are in good hands. We want you to focus on recovering, while we handle your case and fight for the compensation you deserve. It’s challenging enough to deal with an injury. We can guide you through the legal side of things, so you can get back to your health and family.
Why Hire an Injury Attorney from Jim Glaser Law
The attorneys at Jim Glaser Law know precisely what you’re dealing with. Most clients that walk through our office door feel stressed and afraid and need a way to recover after their injury. Our lawyers know how insurance companies attempt to manipulate the situation after an accident. We fight for what your injury is truly worth because we believe our clients deserve to have a lawyer that will stand up for their rights. We can evaluate your case and help you receive potential compensation for medical bills and the pain and suffering you have endured throughout your recovery. Our attorneys understand the laws surrounding personal injuries and the rights you have as a victim of an injury. We know you may have countless questions about your case. We are here to walk with you, step by step to help you receive the compensation you deserve.
When you hire one of our lawyers you can expect:
- Representation by a lawyer who cares about you and is willing to fight for your compensation.
- Attorneys who will answer all your questions.
- A determined focus on the details of your case.
- Open communication with updates on the progress of your case.
You can trust our lawyers to examine your case and fight for the amount you need to move forward after an accident.
Contact Our Sharon Injury Lawyers
Being a victim of an injury is difficult, and you shouldn’t have to worry about the finances involved with recovery. At our firm, we don’t get paid until you get paid. The work our attorneys do is based on contingency, which means you will not pay a dime unless your case is settled. Our focus is not on making money but helping every client receive the compensation they rightfully deserve for their injuries.
If you or someone you know has been injured because of someone else’s careless actions, it’s time you allow one of our lawyers to confront the insurance companies, while you heal and get back to your life. Contact Jim Glaser Law at our Sharon location at (888) 997- 2107 or fill out our case evaluation form. With no obligation, unless we win, you have nothing to lose.